Friday, January 28, 2011

interview oh interview

honestly, it was the first time for me being interviewed by professional interview - being nervous is kinda usual thing for most of people. exactly, It was a week ago I was being interviewed, but the euphoria of those feelings still resound in my mind. Since it related to my future to work in International Public Accountant firms - the big four - pwc. obviously, it also relates to my future. I can't stand to think and rewind those conversations with the interviewer - asking my personality, my experience, organizations, my bad feelings, and achievements. so, the things still resound in my head now is - I don't know if I have answered in appropriate place or not - I don't know their first perspective for me is good or not - but one thing for sure, whatever the result it is, it will be the the best decision of Him for me - destiny makes plan! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment